AUTUMN TESTS 2018
The information for the Autumn Tests is here and the application form can be downloaded from the Website, or via email from email@example.com.
Please note that the system for applying for home fixtures has changed radically:
1. All tickets will be e-tickets, so you must register with Scottish Rugby as explained on the form. Your tickets will be emailed to you.
2. The deadline IS the deadline. I get one chance to submit a collated sheet, so if you miss the date below I am unlikely to be able to help you and you will need to wait for the public sale.
3. Having an e-ticket account will give you access to match day information etc sent out directly by Scottish Rugby.
This is all designed to make life easier for Ticket Secretaries and ensure tickets are with the real supporters. If you need more than 10 tickets, can you give me some narrative as Scottish Rugby may want to understand why.
The payment for your tickets will still be into the account we have used in the past
Direct transfer Account 82 63 10 20119320 with your Surname and First initial to identify your payment. or
Cheques to be made payable to Ellon Rugby
Forms and cheque payments to be returned by mail to Susan Cochrane, April Lea, Cloffrickford, Auchnagatt, Ellon AB41 8YD or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Your order needs to be with me by 13th AUGUST . You must pay with your order.
2 I submit our form to Scottish Rugby by 17th August
3. Scottish Rugby will confirm our application on 31st August
This all new, so please don't put it off - if you want to go to the Autumn Tests you need to get your order in.
Any problems, particularly with the website, let me know